after great elucidations of Hans Larsson on the heuglini problem in europe ,
here(just to publicate the interesting observation)some pics of 2 possible heuglini seen in Sicily at Simeto estuary,where some probable heuglini were yet recorded.
in the pic 041 the heug has a 1st w Caspian to the right!
Anyway the primary moult reached p6-7,the rest are worn.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- in the middle with caspian to the right
- Immagine 041.jpg (83.63 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
- between yellow leg and intermedius for comparison
- Immagine 057.jpg (63.45 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
- to the right of snorkelling yellow legs
- Immagine 056.jpg (59.82 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
- the closest to water
- Immagine 052.jpg (54.81 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
- the 2 possible heuglini un the middle
- Immagine 050.jpg (73.54 KiB) Viewed 1839 times