1 post • Page 1 of 1
On November 13th I saw for the first time this season Common Gulls, on Dambovita river upstream from Morii Lake (4 or 5 adult birds, two 2cy birds and one 1cy bird). On November 16th I checked the river downstream from the city, in the area where we find large flocks of gulls during the winter. Among large numbers of Black-headed Gulls and Yellow-legged Gulls I spotted an adult Caspian Gull (the first one seen by me this cold season), an adult Common Gull, and an adult Little Gull (the Little Gull is rather scarce for Bucharest area). Here are some pictures taken on November 16th.
- PB164262m_f.jpg (84.07 KiB) Viewed 2220 times
- PB164153m.jpg (123.52 KiB) Viewed 2220 times
- PB164191m.jpg (95.73 KiB) Viewed 2220 times
- PB164222m.jpg (76.83 KiB) Viewed 2220 times
- PB164240m_f.jpg (81.01 KiB) Viewed 2220 times