2 posts • Page 1 of 1
On my way to do some 'local patching' on 27th of october 2013 a strange looking gull caught my attention. A quick second view the bird looked more like a large common gull with some black markings on the tertials, a heavy bill with black spot (RBG?). Parked my car to take some pictures. I could shoot a few pics of a standing bird and the rest in flight. The visible black markings on the primaries all the way to P1 gave me some doubt about the id (a common gull). May be I not quite familiar with this age of common gulls? Is it just a common gull or something else like heinei or ....?
- IMG_8847a.jpg (553.18 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
- IMG_8867a.jpg (177.25 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
- IMG_8868a.jpg (182.63 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
- IMG_8873a.jpg (216.39 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
- IMG_8875a.jpg (197.92 KiB) Viewed 1400 times