Please start a 'new post' for each other individual bird, to keep discussions separated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
This herring gull has smooth underparts. The white basal tone in the upper and under tail coverts is unusual for american herring gulls but is quite a common feature among the dark herring gulls here in Iceland. The white basal tone in the upper and under tail coverts is due to the fact that these are not densely streaked enough. Saw this in my local birding area on the 18th of january and 21st of February 2017.
- hg.2.JPG (428.4 KiB) Viewed 67 times
- herg.5JPG.JPG (643.28 KiB) Viewed 67 times
- herg.4.JPG (397.37 KiB) Viewed 67 times
- herg.220.127.116.117.jpg (49.66 KiB) Viewed 67 times
- herg.18.104.22.1687.jpg (203.6 KiB) Viewed 67 times
- herg.22.214.171.1247.jpg (135.89 KiB) Viewed 67 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest