Please start a 'new post' for each other individual bird, to keep discussions separated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
This American herring gull was discovered by Peter Adriaens on the 20th of March 2010 in Keflavík, SW-Iceland. See https://notendur.hi.is/yannk/photos10_4.html It was subsequently relocated in Sandgerði. See photos below taken by Ómar Runólfsson. This individual was recently accepted as an american herring gull by the Icelandic rarity committee.
- IMG_0671.jpg (242.21 KiB) Viewed 228 times
- IMG_0646.jpg (624.11 KiB) Viewed 228 times
- IMG_0644.jpg (399.74 KiB) Viewed 228 times
- IMG_0623.jpg (341.8 KiB) Viewed 228 times
- IMG_0615.jpg (633.25 KiB) Viewed 228 times
- IMG_0612.jpg (501.77 KiB) Viewed 228 times