Please start a 'new post' for each other individual bird, to keep discussions separated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
This herring gull was found by Tobias Berger on the 8th of November 2018. It has white-bordered grey inner primaries and pale eyes indicating it to be 3cy. The fact that the amount of black in tail feathers and secondaries is so extensive suggests it to be an american herring gull. Others feature include the bill colour and brownish greater coverts.
- 46174861_10155868348512057_6356247136438321152_n.jpg (40.05 KiB) Viewed 459 times
- 46033869_10155868348592057_2922111923598131200_n.jpg (36.24 KiB) Viewed 459 times
- 45939716_10155868348737057_8373387378932318208_n.jpg (34.82 KiB) Viewed 459 times
- 45936368_10155868348417057_1553294125397180416_n.jpg (43.14 KiB) Viewed 459 times
- 45866486_10155868348667057_2967446849595637760_n.jpg (50.44 KiB) Viewed 459 times